The 30 Year Jacket
The 30 Year Jacket drops this Saturday, 27th February. It is a limited edition Tom Cridland product. We will be producing just 500 30 Year Jackets in 2016 on a first come, first served basis. Assuming they do not sell out completely beforehand, the jackets will be available to pre-order until April 30th 2016 for delivery by June 30th 2016 at the latest here at tomcridland.com.
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any questions or require further information regarding the order process.
The 30 Year Jacket is…
1) Backed by a 30 Year Guarantee. The 30 Year Jacket was meticulously designed in Britain and is so well made that we guarantee it for three decades.
2) Made from luxury fabric from Nothern Italy. We sourced organic cotton, merino wool and cashmere from Biella, which makes our jackets incredibly comfortable but able to withstand the toughest wear and tear.
3) Handmade by artisans in Portugal. Our family group of seamstresses and craftsmen have been making beautiful clothing since 1964 and have shown us jackets they made in the late 1970s that are still in perfect condition.
4) We offer The 30 Year Jacket to you here on tomcridland.com because it means we can cut out retail markups and let you order it from £199.
5) A sustainable fashion project. We are trying to encourage an industry trend against fast fashion and towards protecting our natural resources by making truly durable clothing.
We are also delighted to invite all Tom Cridland supporters to a launch reception for The 30 Year Jacket. Please join us on Saturday at the Tom Cridland shop at 340 King's Road, London, SW3 5UR from 7pm for drinks and canapés till 11pm. Afterwards, join us at Bodo's Schloss for Tom Cridland hosts Schloss Saturday to continue the party.
More from The Journal
Tom Cridland and the Half Century Jeans have just been featured in Forbes.
Tom Cridland and The Tomicks' #FckFastFashion protest has just been featured by Huff Post.
Tom Cridland and the Half Century Jeans were on ForbesBooks recently, with Debs interviewed about our insanely durable denim.